Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog of mayhem!! As you can see, this is my first post, so my blog probably isnt done yet. Which means, there's more mayhem to come. I had alot to do today, so I'm a little tired and not too creative, but when I AM more creative.. I will be sure to post much more of my own "Matthew Yao Mayhem!!!". Also, the playlist for my blog isnt quite done yet. I'm probably gonna start all over... of course there will still be plenty of Thrice, because Thrice rules! Anyways, I'm taking suggestions on how to mayhemify the already exsisting crazy mad mayhem. As you may have probably already noticed, I am trying to over use the word 'mayhem'. Next, I will be trying to over use the phrase.. "Mass Destructing Mayhem" however I am not a terrorist. I am simply referring to the crazy rad awesome powers of Rock N' Roll, and the destructive capabilities of Metal.. and the incomparable devastation of me rambling on, like I am now RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!! RABBLE RABBLE rabble RABBLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Song of the Week

A POETIC YESTERDAY - A Song For Spiders

Lyrics | A Poetic Yesterday lyrics - Serenade For Spiders lyrics